Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Johnny Lobo

I have so many topics trickling through the spaces in my mind these days that I'm having trouble getting myself to sit down and write about any single one of them. I have decided that I'm going to let those ideas percolate and absorb all that is in there until they're so saturated that they just pour out without being forced.

I've been checking out music CD's from the library that I otherwise might not ever listen to. I've been playing these in the background while I'm doing whatever else I'm doing at home. The great thing about this is that there are absolutely no expectations and if I'm lucky I might find a song that speaks to me. This is one that caught my ear today. Johnny Lobo by Kris Kristofferson.

Johnny Lobo - by Kris Kristofferson

No comments: